BEIRUT HOLIDAYS is a series of concerts and shows in the heart of Beirut Souks.
Launched in 2012, the festival brings together diverse musical performances and talents, local artists and international performers, from East and West, mixing varying genres and tastes.
Beirut Holidays aims to become a recurrent and leading festival featuring Beirut as a destination for entertainment, arts and culture.
Beirut Holidays owes its success to the collaboration of its organizers, Production Factory, Star System and 2U2C in addition to the patronage of the Ministry Of Tourism and the support of Solidere.
-August 09: We will kick this year’s festival with the Pop icon and multi-platinum recording Artist Nancy Ajram on in a show that will enchant the audience from all ages.
– August 10:“Dakt”- The uncountable fans are getting ready for an amusing musical night that will include Ziad’s best compositions along with renowned jazz and pop hits. World renowned singers namely Cinda Ramseur, Claudia Patrice, Pearl Ramsey and Manal Semaan will also be participating in the concert dubbed “Dakt”.
– August 11, the “Prince of Romance” Waël Kfoury will light the fire of music lovers with his charming repertoire of love songs.
– August 12: an unforgettable evening with the rising pop star and his unique timbre voice with Anthony Touma, along with band and special guests.
– August 15, A genius in the choreography, the Bad Boys of Dance take the Ballet into a new modern and dynamic arousal at the rhythm of Queen, Michael Jackson, Coldplay and many more with crazy video projections in the background.
– August 17: After her outstanding performance last year in Beirut Holidays, Elissa is back this year to meet her fans.
– August 18: the festival’s closure will be with a young emenrgent Lebanese Band Adonis.
For more info Hotline 70122333